Wednesday 8 May 2013

i can't think of a title

Hi. I am just saying there WILL be a proper post coming up but it will take a while so it may not be done today. If it is taking too long, I have my "Falcons. Because they are." post ready. This is a post about falcons that I made ages ago and reserved for a time when I will need it to fill in a "gap in the posting". Well, the next post if it is not "Falcons. Because they are." will be "Eggs and Nests - Common Garden Birds". I'M ON A ROLL!! I will do more stuff on eggs and nests because it is VERY (VERY VERY VERY VERY etc) important to know that if you see a group of four similar oval pebbles, YOU MUST NOT STEP ON IT OR YOU WILL BE THE MURDERER OF FOUR BEAUTIFUL BIRDS called Little Terns.

Sterna albifrons, "white-fronted sea swallow", the Little Tern -
mother and chick (not quite the graceful image of his mum!)
Little Tern eggs. See how hard
it is to  see them now?

Little Tern chicks. They look just as much like pebbles as the eggs.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment