Tuesday 18 June 2013

Scopeulating!

HEY PEOPLE! Epic news time! I now possess the legend scope! It is enormous! It is a Zennox one and comes with a massive briefcase sort of case and separate cases and all of the things. The things are the scope (you don't say?), a  a pair of amazeballs giant binoculars, a big tripod (I actually got this separately a mini-tripod, a little green monocular and about five yellow lens cloths! 

The big briefcase sort of case 
the big tripod (folded down)
little green monocular
Epic Binoculars
the mini-tripod


MASSIVE LEGEND SCOPE 
scope case with mini-tripod pocket
binoculars case (you can see one of the yellow lens cloths in the corner)
monocular case (yes I got my totally stripy dress in the way)

pretty cool huh? All for about £100. Pretty cheap when you look through them. I had a bit of trouble getting the scope on to the full size tripod. I think the scope is a bit too heavy for it. As I bought it separately, it was not really made for the scope.

BYE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment